Steelray Project Exporter
Steelray Project Exporter is an inexpensive (free) way to export a file in
Microsoft Project (2007 and newer) to Format 6 of the UN/CEFACT XML standard
used in an IPMR (DI-MGMT-81861).
Options are offered to provide some of the data that is contained in the UN/CEFACT
standard but do not exist in Microsoft Project. The exporter is free to
use and comes with three months of free technical support. Steelray offers
maintenance plans for ongoing technical support of the product.
[report a bug]
Steelray Project Exporter is free to use. We offer optional maintenance plans for users and organizations who wish to receive technical support.
Currently, Steelray Project Exporter comes with three free months of maintenance that begins when you download the product.
Project Viewer News and Updates
May 17, 2013
Steelray Project Exporter 220.127.116.11 is now available!
New features in 18.104.22.168:
- Added the ability to include reporting periods.
- Fixed issue that caused the 'Add-Ins' tab to be disabled.
Nov 09, 2012
Steelray Project Exporter 22.214.171.124 is now available!
New features in 126.96.36.199:
- The Task Fields Tab. On this tab, you can export previously un-exported fields like OBS, IMP, and EVM code, that have no corresponding field in Project. For any of these UN/CEFACT elements that you want to export, simply choose from the drop-down which custom field the Exporter should map to that element.
- Automatic Update Notifications. If you register for maintenance (the Exporter currently comes with three free months of maintenance), the Exporter will notify you when a new version of the software is available, and give you a direct download link.
May 02, 2012
UN/CEFACT Exporter Version 1.1.1
- Fixed a bug where the exporter emits an “export successful” message, but doesn’t write an output file.
Mar 05, 2012
UN/CEFACT Exporter Version 1.1.0
- This release improves resource and WBS exporting, and fixes some UI issues.
Oct 07, 2011
UN/CEFACT Exporter Version 1.0.0
- This is the initial release.